BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wanna grow up to be biiiiig~

Ahaha, so this subject has kind of been dwelling on my mind, on and off for the past several months. What do I want to be when I grow up?

I'm 17, almost 18. I'm nearly an adult and I still don't really feel like I've grown up at all. But whether or not I feel that way, I'm running out of time to decide that sort of thing. I know I've said I've mostly decided, but mostly still means there's room for those other dreams to gang up on you and make you sway.

So, what did I did I say I wanted to grow up to be when I was younger?

A dolphin.

I kid you not. I have very vivid memories of telling everyone I knew about how I wanted to grow up to be a dolphin. Not just any dolphin, but I was going to 'grow up to be a baby dolphin'.

In some ways, I don't think my way of thinking has changed much since then. I'm still rather illogical. Like, instead of picking a steady, decent paying career field, I'm looking to settle in a highly competitive and difficult field of stardom.

Actually, I AM settling in the stardom. The question for me right now is: What aspect of this dazzling kingdom do I want to be a part of? It's a hard question. There are so many aspects of it that I love.

I love film. Every aspect of it. Filming, editing, acting. I do actually want to do things like audition for movies. It's not just backstage for me, it's front stage too.

I'm not really sure where I"m heading right now. I'm taking a dance class, maybe two. It's exciting, really! Dancing is one of the few forms of exercise I actually enjoy.

I honestly don't know if I can make it big. I want to and if I let that want become strong enough, I can make it. But it's hard, already. I got a late start and I'm the kind of person who needs someone to hold my hand, to be my cheerleader.

But we'll see what happens.

On a random side note, I got a hair cut. My little sister, Kimmi, gave it to me. I really like it. I kind of look like a guy in the picture I took on my webcam.


1 paper stars:

Suki Lotti said...

Ah yes, I remember the dolphin thing.